Pack Expo Las Vegas 2011
The 2011 Pack Expo is being held in Las Vegas Nevada on September 26–28, 2011 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The biggest Pack Expo ever with 25000 attendees expected.
- 1,600 world-class suppliers—over 20% more exhibiting companies than in 2009.
- Explore cutting edge technologies for all vertical markets on 630,000 square feet of exhibit space—18% larger and still growing.
- Discover a brand-new array of products from 550 first-time exhibitors.
- Join 29 international delegations.
- Expand your network. Registration is up over 25% from 2009; hotel reservations are up 42%.
- Don’t miss new dedicated industry pavilions, a revamped Conference at PACK EXPO, and the integration of processing suppliers for total systems solutions.
www.packexpo.com for more info.